..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Singapore on Chinese New Year looks like a grand party of it's own. I had the opportunity to walk around the city, while meeting a friend who was stopping over for a few hours. I felt like more of a tourist than he probably did! I was amazed by the display of light, color and sound set up to usher in the Lunar New Year. Some of the Chinese tunes sounded remarkably similar to some old songs back home. Does music have a universal source? I wondered..Need to put everything down in pictures soon..am working on it as we speak! ;) I am bit by the travelling bug, and hope to travel and explore new worlds during my lifetime...startin sometime soon! ;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the universe of blogging!

Good luck!