..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Closer than my peeps you are to me..
Singapore 2006, in a cab with friends on the way to a dinner, and the radio plays Shaggy's Angel..and that's enough to send me into a flashback rewind to 2003, to Vizag..RT, HV, Mru, SM, me, SS, A n Macha...the Shaggy album had released then, and I couldn't get enough of the album, Shaggy was a constant request from me, and graciously granted by whoever happened to be driving at that time! ;)
"Life is one big party when you're still young.." and yes what a party it was in Vizag! One of the most memorable times of my life..
Flashforward to 2006..In infrequent contact with everyone, but got mails from RT and HV, both invitations to their lovely wedding in Jan..here's to both of you for a great life ahead..love you both! :) Shaggy's Angel dedicated to both of you..:)
Lyrics of Angel here

No comments: