..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Khayalon Mein Kisi Ke
Khayalon mein kisi ke is tarah aaya nahi karte
Kisi ko bewafa ke tadpaya nahi karte..
Khayalon mein kisi ke.. (2)

Dilon ko raund kar dil apna behlaya nahi karte
Jo Thukraye gaye ho unko thukraya nahi karte
Dilon ko raund kar...

Hansi phoolon ki do din chandni bhi chaar din ki hai
Chandini chaar din ki hai
mili ho chand si soorat to itraya nahi karte
Kisi to bewafa ke tadpaya nahi karte
Khayalon mein kisi ke

Jinhe mitna ho woh mitne se dar jaaya nahi karte
Woh Dar jaaya nahi karte
Mohabbat karne wale gham se ghabraya nahin karte
Kisi ko bewafa ke tadpaya nahi karte
Khayalon mein kisi ke

Mohabbat ka sabak seekho, yeh jaakar jalnewalon se
yeh jaakar jalnewalon se
ke dil ki baat bhi lab tak kabhi laaya nahi karte
jo thukraye gaye ho unko thukraya nahi karte

Khayalon mein kisi ke, is tarah aaya nahi karte
kisi ko bewafa ke tadpaya nahi karte
Khayalon mein kisi ke

Movie..Bawre Nain (1950) Sung by Lata Mangeshkar (?) and Mukesh

Got up dreaming about this song in the morning, it was playing in my head as I woke up and I haven't been able to shake it off since..so had to listen to it and also pen the lyrics down..perhaps the DJ inside my head can change the track! ;)

Or not.. ;)

Cheers
M

4 comments:

Naresh said...

great song dost

Incidentally, I never happened to carefully listen to its lyrics. When I read them over here, I found the poetry to be unmatched. I am back to blogging now. Go blogger.

Life said...

nice soul full aur dard bahara geet hai.nice one

Mayuri said...

hi Vikas,

I didn't think the song was a 'dard bhara' one..on the contrary, I thought it was a romantic number..I guess thatz the beauty of the lyrics of the song..they can be read anyway.

Cheers
M

विशाल विजय कुलकर्णी said...

Hi thanks for the lyrics ! This is sung by Geeta Dutt and Mukeshji not Lataji :)