..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Friday, April 07, 2006

Dear all,

I was very happy to note some comments that appeared on my previous posting. People do care enough to tell you what can be said and what cannot or rather should not be posted online! Well, 'the post' has been duly edited out of my current blog, and shall be replaced shortly with something less potent! :)

You did have a point in telling me about it and I'm glad you did. :)

More thoughts on this later. I am thinking..maybe freedom of speech does come with its own set of rules! :)

Happy blogging!
M.

P.S.: I do not know yet how to navigate thru this site properly, so please bear with me as I reply to my comments on my blog itself, till I figure out how to locate your blog and post THERE! signed-President of the Slow Learners of Blogging Federation! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wat was controversial in last post? I kindda liked the SWSNNBN name, Cheers,