..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

RUMINATION
Just remembered that I forgot something. Weird, isnt it? And depending on how important was the thing that one forgot, one is either pained/upset or just plain annoyed at one's forgetfulness. Its amazing how I still can be overly stressed about making mistakes, not because of any other reason, but simply because I know that the mistake could have been avoided, in hindsight. In this case, its a minor administrative errand that has been overlooked. In the larger scheme of things, does it matter? I guess not. What are the possible repercussions of such an oversight? Well depending on who it is that one is dealing with, the oversight can mean punishment, a warning, or just a line going, 'oh that's ok, never mind, here is what you need to do to correct the problem'. How come very often, its not the last alternative, but one of the earlier options? Or am I being too scared? I dont know.
Fingers crossed, hoping to correct the oversight with minimum pain! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, reading the post I feel thrz a sotto voce of lots of things in there! So all I can ask you is to relax! have fun... Forgettin, regrettin, carryin on is a part and parcel of life. :)