..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

UNBELIEVABLE KINDNESS
Well my previous post was about rumination and possible punishment, but just a phone call from the person concerned just simply made my day. The person was not just helpful, but also warm and kind. I was told, oh its ok, here is what you need to do to send it to me. Dont worry about it, its fine if you do it when you are free.
It is such acts of kindness that add happiness to the world! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told ya...! Just relax, and give time. Everything will fall in place. I may not know the situation you are in, but the universal gospel is to hold your nerves when things are against you. Perseverance will definitely help you stand such adversities!

Anonymous said...

oh wow ur so wise mr. naresh....