..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

If God is a DJ, Life is a Dance floor, Love is the Rhythm and You are the Music
This is how a song I know goes..I think one of the greatest gifts to mankind is the gift of music. One has only to tune into one of the online radio stations and listen to the great classical compositions of Mozart, Schubert and other greats..they are so soothing to hear, and the perfect finish to a day of (hard?!!) work. :) They are perfect for any occasion and sometimes good to listen even during work-it helps me focus and is totally non intrusive. The highs and lows of the compositions take our soul on a journey of music, and one is able to savor the intricacies of the notes as the music enters our very being, taking us to a higher plane of existence.
One of my dreams is to be able to play the compositions of the classical composers. Is it a dream I can accomplish or just a dream? I dont know. The music surely seems like a dream to me right now as I battle yet another assignment-music somehow fills the space around me with beauty, order, purpose and meaning..
Back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I didn't know that you are so serious about music and that it helps you so much.
Good for you, because half the people are just looking for something that soothes them.