..AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT (for music related posts, please follow the link 'My Jukebox' listed under the blogs on this site) :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

WINDS OF CHANGE
As I stand before this road today, I know I have no map, no guide, no compass,
The road ahead is a long and arduous journey uphill, towards a destination that I cannot see yet,
'Will I ever make it?' is a question I often ask myself,
Its a pretty natural state, fellow travellers tell me, those before me who have been on this road,
They say its natural to feel this way and think the way one does.
Looking around, I can see winds of change, that bring a new hope,
A hope that perhaps shall guide me to reach the goal, one that perhaps will make the journey more interesting and fulfilling,
I think the learning is in the journey itself, it is in all the questions we ask ourselves and of life,
The learning is in the effort we put in, minimal on a daily basis maybe, but it all comes together, fits in in the end
Is there really an end or just the beginning of another journey?
I wonder....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True.. Life goes on.. Don't look back just keep on walking